free big tits blog

Hey, I'm Nikki and this is my weblog about sexy teens like me with big tits. I would greatly appreciate if you left some comments if you have something to say :)

Thursday, March 24

busty blonde teenie mica west



I am starting to love a blog called Naked Girls Blog. They posted a great gallery about this blonde teenie with big tits named Mica West. This picture above is my favorite because by the look on her eyes you can tell how much she wants to suck a cock. Especially since she is sucking so hard on her two fingers.

Here is what the Adminstrator from Naked Girls Blog had to say:

Since I posted a couple of galleries a couple of weeks ago of the sexy blonde
teen MicaWest, I’ve had numerous requests to post some more pics. Most
of the e-mails commented on her perfect breasts and I have
to agree, they really
are superb! So here are some more pictures of the
lovely MicaWest displaying
her ample bosoms - enjoy!

14 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home